SEO Ecommerce 75 Pages includes:
- Keyword research on core focus keywords, main categories and best selling product related keywords (up to 250 keyword phrases)
- Benchmark SEO reports (final report 30 days after implementation)
- Optimization of 51-75 content, category and/or product pages
- If we are optimizing an ecommerce site, we will put a dynamic SEO strategy in place that will improve visibility for all category and product pages. We will determine process once we know what type of platform your site is on, and whether or not your site has root access or customization functionality.
- Includes Google Analytics, Google Search Console (formerly Webmaster Tools) review. If it is not yet setup/configuration will be needed. We will walk you through the data, as well as explain any questions on the information presented. These two tools are absolutely crucial to a strong SEO campaign.
- This particular pricing package is geared towards database driven websites, or ecommerce websites. While our core focus keywords will be 75 words or less, it will optimize hundreds of words due to a dynamic SEO, site-wide optimization strategy which is possible for most ecommerce websites.
2017 Special Offers:
With each online order you place, you will receive your choice of 5 boxes of Girl Scout Cookies (see choices below) after January 29th via USPS, and a $150 gift card to one of the places below. Special restrictions apply to gift card offers:
Girl Scout Cookies*:
- Thin Mints
- Caramel DeLites
- Peanut Butter Sandwiches
- Peanut Butter Patties
- Trios (Gluten-free)
$150 in Gift Cards (or two $75 gift cards are available, subject to expiration dates as noted below):
- AirBnB (expires 1/16/17)
- Ruby’s Diner (expires 2/6/17)
- Dickey’s Barbeque (expires 1/16/17)
- Starbucks (expires 2/14/17)
*Bizresearch supports Girl Scouts Troop 3737 in Orange County, California if you have any questions or concerns. Bizresearch purchases the cookies from one of the troop members and will offer them at no additional charge during cookie selling season, which begins January 29th, 2017. We will mail them to you at our cost, once we have your mailing address and information. Cookie selling season ends in March, and we will follow all guidelines and requirements from Girl Scouts’ Orange County Council. Gift cards as noted above may be sent in the format of an egift card by email. Offers expire each month.