Should you have a small business website or a Facebook business page instead? We believe you should have both, and here’s why:
- Small business websites allow anyone to view your content without being forced to login with an email/username and password.
- Not every client wants to find you on Facebook, or will be able to find you easily on Facebook. Their search tools a
re not the best.
- Small business websites allow you to to work on SEO and advertise by keyword. In our experience, a website gets more traffic from keyword research, with people who have intent to research then buy.
Do I also need a Facebook Business Page?
Yes, definitely. You need a business page, not a personal page, or group if it’s a commercial business.
- It doesn’t take long to create a brand new Facebook business page. You simply need a Facebook header image, profile photo, business name, address, phone number and preferably 5 ideas for content posts with images, if possible.
Should you advertise on Facebook?
- Start small with boosting your posts for as little as $5.