Facebook advertising is one of the fastest ways to increase customer acquisitions, repeat e-commerce transactions and improve customer engagement.
Facebook Advertising & Marketing Services:
- Facebook strategy
- Facebook business page creation
- Daily posts
- Scheduled posts
- Image creation or editing
- Page like audience growth
- Post engagement & responses
Example of Facebook Advertising Creative
3 Methods of Facebook Advertising
- Ads Manager (traditional Facebook ad).
- Facebook boosted posts (regular post, but ability to boost for as little as $5/day). You can also schedule these in advance to make it easier to review/approve if needed and manage your costs.
- Facebook dark posts (posts that aren’t seen by everyone, but boosted to a particular audience).
How much does it cost for Facebook Advertising?
- You can set nearly any budget for Facebook ads & boosted posts.
- Recommended starting budget: $500/month to Facebook directly (credit card required).
- Boosted posts can be done for as little as $10/day/post.
- Grow budget depending on sales.
How Much Do Your Facebook Ads/Marketing Agency Services Cost?
- Pricing starts at $2,500/month
- Includes 2 posts per day, one product & one educational push
- The greater the audience, the more engagement required, the more image production & editing, the higher the price will be just because there is more time involved
- Photography (examples of dance studio above show photography by their studio photographer)
Questions to consider when hiring:
- If you decided to in-house, could you hire a social media marketer for $12,000/year?
- Is your paid search/SEO/designer good at customer engagement?
- Are they responsive?
- Do they track everything?
- Do they offer reporting beyond Facebook?
- How will you prove return on spend?
- How often do they engage with you? Do you have weekly phone calls (depending on budget)?
- Track conversions & engagements for the first three months to determine initial campaign and what needs to change beyond that
Follow us on Facebook to learn more.