Bizresearch has been providing SEO services since 1997. We’ve performed SEO optimization for major retail brands including Pier 1 Imports, TOM’s Shoes, SpaFinder Magazine, Burt’s Bees, Levenger, Collin Street Bakery, MicroElectronics (MicroCenter.com), M/I Homes, Bozzuto, Bozzuto Homes, and hundreds of small businesses. We created SEO packages to make it easy to determine pricing. There are no hidden fees.
SEO Services Checklist:
- Determine target keywords
- Benchmark current rankings
- Keyword discovery of new terms
- analyze top-performing keywords
- Utilize AdWords data for accuracy and trends
- Update SEO report to include top keywords
- Synch Google Search Console data (webmasters.google.com)
- Look for any alerts including crawl issues, search queries, and other notifications
- Pull metatags into Google Docs
- Post & note implementation date
- Monitor rankings every two weeks
- Determine next steps (content marketing, social, content development, YouTube)
- Administrative access / WordPress or Magento websites enable faster results due to ease of access & work environment is pro-SEO
SEO Tactics That Don’t Work
- We don’t submit sites to search engines, they will crawl on their own
- You can submit a sitemap, or ask Google to revisit a particular page that they found an error on, or to disavow an incoming link from a bad site, but nothing more manual than that
- We don’t buy links in general, and discourage link buying services unless you review all of those paid links in Google Search Console, and the vendor gives you a list of all links, and enables you easily to remove a particular link or set of links.
- We develop an SEO strategy that make search engines want to crawl your site on its own
- Social media helps you to get your content crawled faster
- Content depth/breadth is good
- Not integrating your SEO strategy with your SEM/PPC/Pay-Per-Click/Paid Search & Paid Social
- Lack of transparency
- Insufficient budget
- A little bit of work doesn’t go a long way on competitive keywords.
SEO Optimization Considerations:
- benchmark organic visibility for 10 keyword phrases
- historical issues – have there have been any reported, or known blacklistings, hacks, or any time in the past where the site has been penalized by Google or Bing
- We can run an expanded SEO report for up to 300 keywords after we discuss additional keywords
- SEO is a long-term investment. You will see some immediate results (within 1-2 months), but after those results are achieved, we will need to determine additional steps including content & social media marketing.
- A good question to consider while we’re working on your SEO is the following, “Why do you deserve to be in Google’s Top 3 organic results?” What type of content do you need to create to be in the top three?
- Metatags, H1, H2 and minor content edits is our initial focus.
- After implementation, you might see results improve within the first week or two. Our goal is to see 1-2 page improvements within 2-3 months of bi-weekly monitoring.
- It’s getting into the top 3 organic that takes far more work, and yes, more investment.
- Your budget and commitment to creating great content will ultimately drive whether or not we can earn Google’s Top 3 Organic ranking. We will guide you, help you to create a winning strategy, and work with most budgets starting at $2,500.
We look forward to working with you.